Monday 10 December 2012

Yo-Chi

So this is kind of like a mini post. Big enough to enjoy its own page yet small enough to show you some picczzz. During my day in Balaclava (see previous post), we decided to try out the newish fad in the area- Yo-Chi Frozen Yoghurt Bar.


Maybe I'm a late bloomer, but it seems like these self-serve frozen yoghurt bars are popping up left right and centre. I personally love them- picking and choosing what ever weird combinations till your hearts content. Only thing is I tend to get a bit carried away and the cup ends up costing me a fortune. Irregardless. It rocks.

Toppings to choose from
The offer stewed apple and also poached pears...
Choc hazelnut crunch sauce and sliced bananas in caramel sauce....wad da fuq
We opted for three flavours; chocolate, chai (amazing) and vanilla. We couldn't resist the bananas in caramel sauce, so that had to go in. We also threw on some white  chocolate + granola (winner).


I almost did a little wee when I found out a froyo place opened near my neck of the woods (well kind of). Frozey recently opened in Ringwood North and is exactly the same concept as Yo-Chi, but with more flavours and more toppings (Frozey has cheesecake as well as cookie dough flavour yoghurts....)

SO good on a warm day or a cheeky late night snack. Bit more exxy than your regular Bulla yogurt but hey, serving yourself is always a thrill.

Yo-Chi
292 Carlisle Street, Balaclava

Frozey
204-206 Warrandyte Road, North Ringwood

No comments:

Post a Comment